Welcome! This is ChasingTheFrill's craft blog. Here you'll find progress and finished photos, drawings and other art, food, and sometimes cats.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Round Flower Pins + Tiny Totoro

Running low on yarn...it's a little sad for me since I've gotten so use to doing it all the time.


Heart balloon pin.


Also don't know if this needs more embellishments or not...




White Totoro with French knot eyes. I've decided to learn embroidery, and so far the only thing I know how to do is make French knots. Which is totally okay, since I can use them for making eyes for things like this.


Bunny bun with tea cup from a tea party I attended on Thursday. Still haven't sewn down it's ears or given it proper eyes. It's not meant to be a pin-cushion!

Extra-


Action shot of my round flower pin!

No comments:

Post a Comment