Welcome! This is ChasingTheFrill's craft blog. Here you'll find progress and finished photos, drawings and other art, food, and sometimes cats.

Friday, January 27, 2012

AC Prep: Bows 3


More yarn = more bows. I feel like a lot of these prep posts will mostly be picture posts...unless I make new things.


Red bows make me think of two things, Kiki's Delivery Service and Hello Kitty. Of course, Kiki's bow is much different and a lot fluffier.



Still in love with the neapolitan bows~ Pink center since that's what I have more of out the three colors. I seriously hope these sell, because I don't know what I'm going to do with all these neapolitan bows!


Bow pile. I'll be trying to sell them tonight so I can buy even more yarn. More colors would be great. Especially since I'm using the same colors again. When I first thought of putting them all into a pile, I expected it to be bigger.


All the bows! I'm already running low on double-brooches...


Four neapolitan snappy clip sets~ If I had four more snappy clips, I'd probably make another two sets with pink centers.


Made three more necklaces, just to see if there's any interest. I also made the chain shorter than mine. I like this length a lot more. They'd look great with pearls on them too, but I wanna see how things go first.

No comments:

Post a Comment