All together with some natural and artificial lighting together, yay! I'm quite fond of the size of the tail, I think it's a perfect pompom. Unlike the last two, which had rounded ears at varying length, I went with a mid-length diamond ear for this one to have more variety. Because I wasn't sure of age, I didn't want them too long and sometimes the short diamond ears seem too deer-like, hence the mid-length.
This bunny took me approximately 3 days to make, and with my ample free winter break time, it's no surprise it got done so quickly. I've been pretty productive this break and I'm proud of that. ;3