Welcome! This is ChasingTheFrill's craft blog. Here you'll find progress and finished photos, drawings and other art, food, and sometimes cats.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Kohiru


This is Kohiru. She belongs to Milk Tea. She's a Busou Shinki Light Armor Kohiru, whatever that means. She's just Kohiru. I made the little bag a while ago and didn't know what to do with it. Perfect size for her.


Her hat though...looks a little big and of course doesn't drape well since it's so stiff and because well, her hair is plastic.


Phonestraps shoved into the bag to give it some fullness.


I've attempted to make her a dress with my scrap fabric.


It isn't easy. Or rather, the sewing is, but figuring out how to make something so small fit is too much for me. She is super thin after all, and she actually has hips so I can't just slide it onto her if I sewed up the back.


Right now only the frost of the skirt is sewn to the top. I have yet to figure out how to even sew the skirt in the back let alone close it. Also, straps? I don't even know what to do about that! She's too darn small... I should have just made her a hoodie. That would have been a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment