Welcome! This is ChasingTheFrill's craft blog. Here you'll find progress and finished photos, drawings and other art, food, and sometimes cats.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Happy Packs


For the first time, Chasing the Frill will be offering Happy/Lucky/Mystery Packs! For how long, I'm not sure yet. Maybe all the time. Who knows.

Happy Pack A  is made up of four 2-way bows + a mystery item.
Happy Pack B is completely random and could contain anything. It's more in the spirit of the whole surprise pack mystery.

Of course, you're welcome to suggest the kinds of things that you want in the order and I'll take it into consideration. I'll likely give you what you want though, especially if you've got a very specific wardrobe. Of course, if your request isn't exactly possible, then I'll do my best to match it.

No comments:

Post a Comment