Welcome! This is ChasingTheFrill's craft blog. Here you'll find progress and finished photos, drawings and other art, food, and sometimes cats.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Tea with Charlotte


Other Charlotte. I reached into my marker bag, thinking I had grabbed blue...I ended up grabbing the green next to it @_@ So her coloring isn't accurate. And it wasn't until I covered it that I realized I forgot the spots! Oh well...


Her she is with the other Charlotte's! Made smaller to make it easier to slip the strap over. Each one's different since I'm terrible at drawing the same thing multiple times. But she looks sketchy on her card anyway, so I think this is okay.

Now for something non-fan related. Teapots and teacups! Originally it was going to be tilted teacups with tea spilling out. Couldn't get a nice design out of it though...







No comments:

Post a Comment