Started on the cat dress Wednesday and nearly finished it. It was a long process of trying to remember how to do things as well as make things work since I didn't use a pattern or anything. It's super boxy because of that and I don't mind at all.
Pinning things down to get an idea of how I want it to look.
Just the yoke! It was really odd to make. The collar didn't turn out how I wanted it to, but I think some lace should be able to fix/cover it up.
With the cat fabric pinned on! All gathered and stuffs.
Inside seams. Left a huge seam allowance since I wanted the sleeve to start higher than where the yoke ends. I might actually cut out the extra that didn't get used for anything to make bows and other stuff.
Sleeveless! Super boxy. Armholes still need to be shaped...
Sleeve with cuff~~
At this point it's mostly sewn up. I'm still handsewing the embellishments and the bottom needs to be hemmed. Pictures of that will come another day! I don't know when I'll have time to work on it though, since I've got a test on Tuesday and a rough draft of a "creative nonfiction" paper due that day also...uwah. Maybe Wednesday.