Welcome! This is ChasingTheFrill's craft blog. Here you'll find progress and finished photos, drawings and other art, food, and sometimes cats.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Strawberry Cake Cover


I'm back! With old stuff! This is something I made for my sister for Christmas. My dad got us 7in tablets and I'd seen my sister with cutesy cases and stuff so it seemed like a good idea.The idea was a cake, yellow with strawberry and cream on the inside.



It looked a little plain after I made the case, so the next thing was to add appliques! Strawberries that a slightly raised since I stuck a bit of stuffing in them to give a little more depth.



After adding strawberries to the front, it seemed like a good idea to add one to the other side too. For cohesion. 




Action shot ! Pow !
Over all, I think it turned out swell and she thought it was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment