Welcome! This is ChasingTheFrill's craft blog. Here you'll find progress and finished photos, drawings and other art, food, and sometimes cats.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Palm Sized Fluttershy


I took a break while crocheting to crochet. Made this while waiting for a customer to approve of my progress on her Dororo amigurumi. Now that I finally have yellow I can make other animals [like birds!]. I could have been a bit more creative though.



With the addition of yellow, I can make a member of the mane six from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I didn't feel like making a full sized one since that would have involved checking my poorly written not quite pattern for the regular chibi ponies I made before. Instead I just winged it, hence the less pony shaped head.


Moved the wings a little higher and more toward the back so that it's more realistic[?] since folded wings usually cover the cutie mark.



She's just so...cute. I think I'll be keeping this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment