Welcome! This is ChasingTheFrill's craft blog. Here you'll find progress and finished photos, drawings and other art, food, and sometimes cats.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Pink Macaron


I made a macaron the other day, and I think it looks quite cute. The rhinestones however are really crappy because I pried them off an old craft, thus tearing off the silver backing. I had to use hot glue to stick to the remaining silver to get it off so I could put a new coat on the back. Of course, my paint supply is limited because I have no idea where they are...so I just used pink puff paint. Got the job done.

It's squishy ;3


I don't know if I like the chain much, but it's all I got.


Another "lace" variation. Should I even be calling it lace? It's not intricate enough, but it just reminds me of lace...I'm either going to just use it as is for a bow or layer it over a solid colored one. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment