Welcome! This is ChasingTheFrill's craft blog. Here you'll find progress and finished photos, drawings and other art, food, and sometimes cats.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Blue Mint Bunny Scarf Progress


While watching Tron: Legacy Thursday evening, I started on a new bunny scarf. Aside from my first bunny, this probably the fastest I've got the scarf done, as I've just completed it about a half hour ago. Even though it's just the scarf right now, it's the most tedious part, so with that out of the way, the rest of the bunny should be done by the end of the night, or by tomorrow night. I'm thinking a black ribbon or a white crochet bow accessory.

AoD MiMi "Leilah-Marie"

In non-crochet business, I got some velvet flowers from Japan. I was in a local group order for it and I just bought them on impulse while I had the chance. They're really quite lovely, but I can't think of anything to attach them to/accessory to make from them. I braided my hair yesterday and wove them in, so they're pretty nice as is with just the wire. I might just keep them that way and weave them into things as needed.
Also, made the bow at a Lolita craft meet up. It's got a snappy clip in the back. I need more fabric bows.

No comments:

Post a Comment