Welcome! This is ChasingTheFrill's craft blog. Here you'll find progress and finished photos, drawings and other art, food, and sometimes cats.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mori Pins


Flowers for mori-pins. Instead of just making pins one at a time as I go, I think it would be more efficient to make all the pieces and then assemble. This way, all I gotta do is pick a flower, some trim, and get to work.


Custom "lace" I crocheted. Varying lengths mostly because counting stitches for something like this is kind of unnecessary, and it makes the piece even more...one of a kind.


I bought new yarn today. I have four scarves I need to make, three bunnies and one deer. Sadly, I couldn't find the preferred color of purple, so I'm going to either need to look through more stores or settle on the ones that were available. But for now, I've got enough to keep me busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment