Welcome! This is ChasingTheFrill's craft blog. Here you'll find progress and finished photos, drawings and other art, food, and sometimes cats.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Flutterbunny


Little bunny tails? Maybe.


Comic Con San Diego is this week. Even though I don't have tickets, I'll still be hanging around this Saturday with the lolita community. In the spirit of convention-y stuff, I'll be dressed in a Fluttershy themed/inspired coordinate. Mostly wearing pink and cream. Since it isn't cosplay, I won't be wearing a wig, but I need something to signify character.

Made three butterflies like her cutie-mark. I wanted to make a hairclip, but I didn't have the supplies to connect the butterflies so I could stick a clip behind just one.


Instead, I stuck pin backs on all of them and made a flower for them to rest on. Now it's more of a headdress with a headband through it. It'll serve it's purpose and now I can pin the butterflies on anything.


The flower is just temporary. I didn't cut the yarn after it was done, but instead wove it into the back several times. I'll likely take it apart when I actually need the vanilla color.



Made a teeny bunny too to go on a wrist-strap styled phonestrap, but it didn't look as good with it.



Currently on a white strap with a flower. Not sure what to do with it yet.


*extra*
All of my finished stuff in a shoe/boot box.

No comments:

Post a Comment