Welcome! This is ChasingTheFrill's craft blog. Here you'll find progress and finished photos, drawings and other art, food, and sometimes cats.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Exterminating Bunnies


Last post of the year, yeah!

Now, I'm no Whovian, but I've got plenty of friends who are. This was made as a gift, since awesome not so useful things rank higher than practical things on his gift receiving scale.




Yellow because it was a color I knew I had an abundance of. And I think it'll go well with sitting in his blue car [affectionately named Tardis], assuming he does keep it in there as I suggested.



Size comparison with a lighter. You can see that it's small, but not tiny [like things i usually like making]


I don't know how often bunnies play a key role [if ever] in Doctor Who, so here's the bunny part of the post so it doesn't sound like I'm trying to make some fandom inside joke. About as tall as the lighter + ear length, so maybe close to the Dalek? Just something simple. I'll make a cute cape or hood or some kind of clothing/accessory for it later.


Thick yarn and my largest hook means that my regular tiny [6mm? idk] safety eyes would just fall out. Didn't want to bother with buttons for this, so I just stuck on some black rhinestones. Blingy.


I haven't made a bear in a while, but since I'm offering lucky packs in the shop, I thought I could stick some of them in some. After all, they seem pretty popular on pinterest. I don't how popular really, I just know I get hits from links from them often enough.

Anyway,
Happy New Year

even if it's just 1:15PM where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment