Welcome! This is ChasingTheFrill's craft blog. Here you'll find progress and finished photos, drawings and other art, food, and sometimes cats.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Lacey Bow



Crochet thread~~~~ I love it. I like being able to make delicate things like this!


It's kind of like that type of lace that has ribbon woven through it.


Took about two days to get this done. Could probably make it in a day if I started earlier instead of in the evening. Used a 1.4mm hook, and it's 100 stitches across. I was surprised that it was 100 exactly since I didn't count the stitches, I just made it and hoped that the gaps would be even.



Detail shot~ So pretty!


It took me way to long to figure out how to fold it and make the bow shape, but eventually I got it.


Tada. ;3 Originally I wanted to stick a crochet flower in the middle, but I couldn't make any that I liked enough to stick onto it. Oh well. This way I can do more with it, like pinning different things to the center.

No comments:

Post a Comment