Welcome! This is ChasingTheFrill's craft blog. Here you'll find progress and finished photos, drawings and other art, food, and sometimes cats.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Old Finds

In other almost non-crochet related crafts...

I actually made this years ago, but found it recently.



Bottle charms! I don't know how I feel about them yet. I like the one in the center, as it makes me think of a desert...the "Whimsical" one isn't as cool as it was when all the stuff went in with color. I need resin...As for the cards one, the cards aren't stuck in the place, they move around...just very slowly. I may remove the cards and leave it at glitter...maybe tint it a little or add other glitter.




Currently making a top hat. Although, it looks kind of like a tea cup without a handle...


Random finds! My dad pulled out a giant storage container from the shed, and it was full of my stuff. This was part of the stuff! The heart finding makes me happy. It reminds me of Sailor Moon. Yay magical girl!



And other random junk haha. I use to have a plastic "brief case" FULL of beads, that I got for Christmas when I was way young. But the construction of it was COMPLETELY STUPID, because I think I held it side ways [like you would a normal brief case], not thinking that all the beads would spill out of their "containers" [aka a tray with space for each bead type with no lid] so they ended up just creating this crazy bead jumble inside when I opened it again. I think they mostly got tossed out though, because I didn't like sorting through them too much or didn't know what to do with them. These are just remnants I decided to save/managed to save before the rest got tossed.

...PERLER BEADS. I am excited to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment