Welcome! This is ChasingTheFrill's craft blog. Here you'll find progress and finished photos, drawings and other art, food, and sometimes cats.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Blue Bunny Scarf



Finished the blue bunny scarf today! Yay! And the sun is still out, so I've got naturally lit photos.







 I actually remade the black ribbon bow though, because I couldn't sew a pin back to the other one in the previous photos. The new one is a bit bigger and I think is a lot better put together.


I think this size is better. All that's left is the approval of the customer and then the bunny is ready to go to it's new home!

In slightly unrelated news, since I've moved my products into a larger container that smells pretty...plastic-y, I made a little "scent ball" filled with leftover chai tea leaves. I'm hoping this will make everything smell yummy. ;3

1 comment: