Welcome! This is ChasingTheFrill's craft blog. Here you'll find progress and finished photos, drawings and other art, food, and sometimes cats.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Strawberry Bows Revisited


Revisiting an old idea of bows with strawberries and flowers! I thought for sure I'd had posts up before besides this one that feature this idea, but I guess not. I just feel like I've made this style of bow a lot of times, although I think in reality I've maybe only done it 3 or 4 other times? That still sounds like a lot... The dark red and brown bow is certainly not something new or original, but I do love those colors together...



It's kind of hard to tell, but I layered the bow similar to the one in the linked post, but I guess it's just not as noticeable.


I was a little hesitant about adding the leaf since it kind of just sticks out...


Switched things up a bit and went for a pastel / spring sort of theme for this one. Pink berries, mint bow, and a cluster of flowers.


Clustered them since I didn't want it to be just a light colored replica of the other bow. Variety, variety!


I really like how the pink strawberries turned out, especially with the white seeds, it's just so light and shiny. Between the two bows though, I really don't know which I like more!

1 comment:

  1. Those bows are so adorable <3 I especially like the second more springy one :)

    ReplyDelete