Welcome! This is ChasingTheFrill's craft blog. Here you'll find progress and finished photos, drawings and other art, food, and sometimes cats.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Arpakabow


If you're confused by the title, it's a mix of Arpakasso and Bow. Bow because of course I make bows, and Arpakasso because I also made an alpaca. It's under the jump...so you should click "read more."



But first, I made a new different kind of bow for variety. Rounded and a sort of heart shaped ends. Next to a regular bow for comparison. Maybe it's the color I used, but it's kind of hard to differentiate the separate parts.

And now...


Alpaca head! It's fuzzy and squishy and cute and white and it has eyelashes! It's going to be a pin of some sort. Haven't decided if it'll just be a regular one or a double brooch yet. Took me around 3 hours to make, including distractions. I would've taken progress pictures but I couldn't remember where I put my camera and then when I did, I was feeling too in the crochet-zone to get up and grab it.


And here's a pair of black and white bows because I can't remember if I posted them before!


1 comment: