Made more mori-inspired pins, some more mori than others. The photos of the round pins are prior to sewing the parts down.
Also, I hate crocheting hearts...
Got back into making the flower pins with dangly-stuffs. I had made the flowers a while back, but wanted to wait until I decided what trim I wanted before I busted out the glue gun. I've still got two other flowers without trim, but I'll save those for another day.
Pre-gluing. Each flower's specific trim is attached with a headpin.
As I was digging around looking for my white ribbon, I found the green organza. Seemed like a good color, and for flowers, I thought why not roll with it.
I also found black ribbon, and went with a black and white colorway for this one. I really like how the white lace looks.
A chain of yarn was added to this one for more variety, but I don't know if I like it much. The lace also hasn't been trimmed/un-gathered, so it seems a bit too busy to me.
I'm really fond of making these styles of pins. I hope others will like them too, or else I won't know what to do with them all.