Welcome! This is ChasingTheFrill's craft blog. Here you'll find progress and finished photos, drawings and other art, food, and sometimes cats.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Floral Headband

Been working on and off with this. Made one flower, then made the rest, sewed them together, sewed on elastic. Took me a few weeks to actually do it all of course, and I'm sure I could easily do it all in one sitting. I'm pretty satisfied with how it looks, but if I hadn't lost my small hook I might've added smaller flowers to go over the larger flowers [does that make sense?]


Worn photo, as this one is meant for my personal collection / as a test.




Not the best lighting, but there have been posts before with more accurate colors!


Full shot under my hair like a normal headband...


And a shot of it over my hair, because people wear bands that way, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment