Welcome! This is ChasingTheFrill's craft blog. Here you'll find progress and finished photos, drawings and other art, food, and sometimes cats.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Shop Update and New Bow Size


New listings, yay! A hair bow (see above) and a new and better looking bunny head charm (below). I really do love the dusty pink...

Also made a pair of cherries and smaller sized bows. Not as loud, but they make good accents to things.



Size comparison

I was actually going to use this image to submit to the hair accessory contest on EGL...but then I forgot. Oh well, haha.

Triple bow action! If the white yarn wasn't a different brand/type/whatever, I could totally make this in neapolitan...

I don't really know what to do with this bow.

My camera had a lot of trouble capturing the true color of the purple. It's a deep color, but it in natural lighting, it looked like a much lighter purple in the photos when it really wasn't! The above photo was the best I could get with it.


Flowers. Not sure what to do with these either.

And a simple amigurumi strawberry. Also no idea what to do with this. I just like making things.

No comments:

Post a Comment