Welcome! This is ChasingTheFrill's craft blog. Here you'll find progress and finished photos, drawings and other art, food, and sometimes cats.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

More Bows! WITH BLING! YAY!


This could possibly be the bow from the other posts. I have no idea anymore. Either way, it's frilly and on a phone strap with a lobster clasp, so just the bow itself could be clipped to things. And because it's too big to loop the strap over to put it on something.

One of the smaller simple bows with two light blue rhinestones to complement the navy strap.

Frilly bow with two plain/clear rhinestones. Gold strap for a bit more glam.

Frilly bow on a pink strap with two pink rhinestones. Maybe not the best photo, but both pinks are pretty vibrant. I'm not a pink person, but this is probably one of my favorites. The colors go together well, and it's also on a lobster clasp.


This one's an experiment. I don't know if it would look better as a necklace. But I like the look of the ribbon weaved through the jumprings. Four bow action. I kinda wanna keep it for myself, haha.

Also, for you tea people out there: Here's a $5 gift certificate code for Adagio Teas: 2474057673. They're my favorite tea vendor thus far, so why not spread the love? Also, your order has to be at least $5 for the certificate to be used, so you're essentially paying for shipping if you do just order the minimum. Happy tea parties. ;3

1 comment: